|Date: 14 September 2014, 05 October 2014 (beta)|
|Size: 12.11 MB (32-bit), 13.25 MB (x64), 19.44 MB (beta)|
|Download Shareaza 32-bit|
|Download Shareaza x64|
|Download Shareaza beta|
|Note: Multi-network peer-to-peer file-sharing client!|
|Editor's Rating: 4/5|
After almost a year of development, Shareaza 2.7 has been released.
This release is a huge upgrade from Shareaza 2, and has multiple fixes on all supported networks, providing vastly improved multi-network peer-to-peer file sharing capabilities.
There are also several new features, including a scheduler, a review viewer, enhanced translations and improved metadata support. Help facilities and documentation have been improved to make the application easier to use, while a variety of options to improve performance on low end computers have been added.
- Use the power of 4 P2P Networks simultaneously!
Four networks mean access to a wide variety of users. Look no further: Shareaza's got it!
- Download from multiple sources
Experience downloads the way they were meant to be: fast! Shareaza swarms across four networks!
- Sophisticated file-hashing
Say adios to corrupted files and mp3s that skip. Free Shareaza detects and fixes corruption before the download completes.
- Find that file with Global Searching on Gnutella2!
Search the entire network, not just a part of it. Shareaza will find you that file!
- Multiple results tabs
Each search is displayed in a new window. Your search results will never be overwritten. Shareaza 2.0 runs the searches you want, when you want!
- Previews, users comments, and ratings
Get picture and movie previews right from the search panel. Even view comments and ratings written by users like you. Shareaza beta ensures you avoid those fakes and download the real deal!
- Preview filters
Want to view that video file before it has finished downloading? Well, Shareaza 2.5 has the ability to preview your incomplete audio and video files!
- Chat with a friend or someone you've just met!
You can chat with friends one-on-one while you're using Shareaza beta, pass on a message or get to know another Shareaza user
(Shareaza version 18.104.22.168)
Internal and functional changes
- Added protection against crashes inside ZLib library.
- Fixed disconnected networks bug in scheduler task.
- Fixed crash (ACCESS_VIOLATION at 001B:0063006C) introduced in r9361.
- Added MiniUPnPc v.1.9 library (Copyright (c) 2005-2012 Thomas Bernard). Re-factored existing UPnP code. Now Shareaza tries to use UPnP in next order: tier 0 - MiniUPnPc, tier 1 - Windows modern (UPnPNat) and tier 2 - Windows legacy (UPnPFinder)
- Added "Connection.UPnPTimeout" option (5 seconds by default)
- Added deleting of old port mapping on settings change