|Date: 26 September 2013|
|Size: 13.56 MB|
|Price: trialware, $29.95|
|Note: The top-rated Password Manager and Web Form Filler that completely automates password entering and form filling...|
|Editor's Rating: 5/5|
RoboForm 7.9 is the top-rated Password Manager and Web Form Filler that completely automates password entering and form filling.
Ai RoboForm 7 was named PC Magazine Editor's Choice, and CNET Download.com's Software of the Year. RoboForm allows you to:
- Manage your passwords and Log In automatically.
- Fill long registration and checkout forms with one click.
- Encrypt your passwords to achieve complete security.
- Generate random passwords to maximize password strength.
- Fight Phishing by entering passwords only on matching web sites.
- Defeat Keyloggers by not using the keyboard to type passwords.
- Back up your passwords and copy them between computers.
- Synchronize passwords between computers using GoodSync.
RoboForm Password Manager is:
- Portable: RoboForm2Go runs from USB key, no install needed.
- Phone-friendly: sync your passwords to Windows Mobile and Palm.
- Universal: works with Internet Explorer, AOL/MSN, Firefox.
- IE 7 and Vista are fully supported.
(RoboForm version 7.9.2)
- Windows 8.1 EPM: Register RoboForm Toolbar as compatible with Enhanced Protected Mode
- Windows 8.1 EPM: Ask user to disable Enhanced Protected Mode to make RF work
- Filler: Fix RF does not click Submit button in t-mobile.com/Login form
- Filler IE: Fix RF can not save typed value on http://www.nandp.co.uk
- Firefox: fix manual SaveForms command does not save site icon
- Site Icons: fix RF can not save site icons with relative path in link tag
- Chrome, Lower RF Toolbar: fix Close button does not work
- Firefox, AutoSave: fix AutoSave may not work on sites without site icon
- Add FF-based Palemoon browser to the list of auto-attached to browsers
- Chrome Frame Plugin in IE: fix RoboForm integration issues
- Chrome: Fix basic authentification does not work in Google Chrome 29