|Date: 01 October 2012, 08 December 2012 (beta)|
|Size: 6.92 MB (32-bit), 7.41 MB (x64), 6.94 MB (beta 32-bit), 7.43 MB (beta x64)|
|Media Player Classic Home Cinema HomePage|
|Download Media Player Classic Home Cinema 32-bit from The First Pick
|Download Media Player Classic Home Cinema x64 from The First Pick
|Download Media Player Classic Home Cinema beta 32-bit from The First Pick
|Download Media Player Classic Home Cinema beta x64 from The First Pick
|Note: Extremely light-weight media player for Windows...|
|Editor's Rating: 5/5|
Media Player Classic Home Cinema 1.5 is an extremely light-weight media player for Windows. It looks just like Windows Media Player v6.4, but has many additional features. You can use the player as a Media Player Classic Home Theater.
MPEG-1, MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 playback. Media Player Classic is capable of VCD, SVCD and DVD playback, without the need to install any additional software or codecs.
It has built-in codecs for MPEG-2 video and codecs for LPCM, MP2, AC3 and DTS audio, and also contains an improved MPEG splitter that supports playback of VCDs and SVCDs using its VCD/SVCD/XCD Reader. A *.mp4 and MPEG-4 Timed Text support added. An AAC decoding filter makes MPC suitable for AAC playback in MP4.
MPC Home Cinema also has H.264 and VC-1 with DXVA support, DivX, Xvid, and Flash Video formats is available in MPC HC. MPC can also use the QuickTime and the RealPlayer architectures. Media Player Classic supports native playback of OGM and Matroska container formats.
Supported Video, Audio and Image File Formats:
WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, SND, AU, AIF, AIFC, AIFF, MIDI, MPEG, MPG, MP2, VOB, AC3, DTS, ASX, M3U, PLS, WAX, ASF, WM, WMA, WMV, AVI, CDA, JPEG, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, D2V, MP4, SWF, MOV, QT, FLV
Additional Player Features
- Option to remove Tearing.
- Better support for Windows Vista, including a release for 64 bits platform.
- Support for EVR (Enhanced Video Renderer)
- Supports Subtitles.
- Playback and recording of television if a supported TV tuner is installed.
- Creation of minidump when MPC HC crashes.
- OSD (On Screen Display)
- Shuttle PN31 remote control support
- Support Multi-Monitor configuration
- Pixel shader to convert BT601 - BT701
- YV12 Chroma Upsampling pixel shader
- Language Translations.
- All features from the Guliverkli MPC Project from Gabest.
- Remote control for Android devices.
Media Player Classic Home Cinema allows you to enhance, decode and accelerate a broad span of movie formats like x.264 with GPU assisted acceleration and image quality enhancing. The WMP Classic Home Cinema player does not require many system resources than the rest of the video media players to run smoothly. This is a low PC resources windows media player that runs on slower machines with older CPUs.
Modern graphics card offer the possibility to decode partially or completely a video stream using DirectX Video Acceleration (DXVA), in order to reduce CPU usage dramatically. MPC-HC includes an embedded video decoder that uses this technology, to decode x.264, H.264 and VC-1 with hardly any CPU time required.
(Media Player Classic Home Cinema version 184.108.40.20652)
- MPCVideoDec: Add support for 4K for Intel HD Graphics 4000
- AVI Splitter: Add a property page so that the support for non interleaved files can be turned on/off. Support for such files is now enabled by default. The old AVI Chunk Viewer dialog has been removed.
- Added chapter indicators to the seekbar and the chapter name is now displayed in the time tooltip.
- Added keys for changing volume by increments of 1
- Remove .dat extension from the icon library and the formats (you can still associate it in the "Others" formats)
- Re-enable the embedded resources viewer in the properties dialog and improve its "open in browser" function (when double clicking on a resource)
- Store the path to MPC-HC's executable in HKEY_CURRENT_USER for external use. External applications that depend on that path should get it from there rather than HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE. The old key in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE will be removed in the next version
- Changed default maximum subtitle resolution to "Desktop"
- Updated FFmpeg (n0.8-14000-g015b805)
- Updated Little CMS to v2.4 (git 728139a)
- Updated SoundTouch to v1.7.0
- Updated MediaInfoLib to v0.7.60 r5048
- Updated ZenLib to v0.4.28 r403
- Updated VirtualDub to v1.10.3-test6
- Basque, French, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese and Slovak translations
- The hand cursor wasn't shown in the web links in Keys and WebServer options page
- Web interface: Fix the "Deploy" feature
- Subtitles didn't show in some cases when using the internal subtitles renderer
- Improve DVB subtitles handling:
- Fix missing subtitles
- Fix wrongly colored subtitles
- Improve PGS subtitles (BluRay) parsing:
- Fix missing subtitles
- Fix wrong display duration
- Fix playback of VideoCD as disk
- VSFilter: Fix a bug causing the subtitles not to show when using YUY2 color space
- MPEG Splitter/AAC Decoder: Add basic support from AAC LATM tracks
- WebUI: added support for '#', '%', '+' and other characters in file names
- Fix color controls in certain situations
- WebServer: Better Unicode support
- Fix handling of big API messages
- The master window handle was erroneously reset when starting a file from the explorer.
- Fix "Snap to desktop edges" option for multi-monitor setup
- MPEG Splitter: Don't output the fake "No subtitle" track when the file contains no subtitles