||Date: 13 September 2014|
|Size: 52.24 MB|
|Price: trialware, 49.99€|
|Note: All-in-one DVD copying/ converting/ burning software.
All-in-one installer for DVDFab Platinum/ Gold/ HD Decrypter. User can try any one, then decide which one to buy...
|Editor's Rating: 5/5|
DVDFab 9 is all-in-one DVD copying/converting/burning software. In just one or two steps, you can copy any DVD to DVDR/PSP/iPod.
DVDFab 9.1 is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on 5 years of DVD copy software development.
Copy any DVD
- Remove all known DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPRM, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc., to freely copy any DVD.
Copy DVD to hard drive
- You can copy DVD to hard drive as ISO image file or DVD file folder with DVDFab DVD Copy. So if you don't have blank disc at hand for burning, doesn't matter, just save your DVD movie on your hard drive for later burning. Or you just want to watch the DVD movie on your computer without swapping discs, it's OK, just copy it to your computer then play.
Burn to any blank DVD disc
- Burn DVD or ISO file / DVD folder on your computer to any blank DVD disc, including DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R DL and DVD-R DL.
Clone DVD in 1:1 ratio, or copy with compression
- You can use DVDFab DVD Copy to copy DVD-9 to DVD-9, copy DVD-5 to DVD-5 in 1:1 ratio without any loss, and compress DVD-9 to a single DVD-5 completely with outstanding quality.
8 copy modes available to customize your DVD
- 8 modes are available for you to choose how to copy your DVD: "Full Disc" copies the whole content of DVD; "Main Movie" just copies the longest movie title; "Split" copies a DVD-9 to two DVD-5 discs with 100% quality; "Clone" makes perfect 1:1 bit-to-bit copy; "Customize" lets you create a DVD with the very stuff you want; "Customize Split" enables you to copy a DVD-9 to two DVD-5 discs using "Customize" way; "Merge" combines several titles of several sources into one DVD; "Write Data" burns an existing DVD folder or (ISO) image file from your hard drive to a blank disc or can also be used to convert a DVD folder to an ISO disc image file.
Various settings to personalize your DVD
- There are easy to use settings in DVDFab DVD Copy that allow you to personalize your backup copy. For example, you can easily change the default audio and subpicture streams, select different languages, remove annoying content, change the playback order of the titles, copy only a certain range of chapters, choose your favorite burning engine and write speed and many more.
Your convenience is important to us
- The creators of DVD Copy work hard to make the product convenient and easy to use. The user interface can be set to many languages, and there are controls to pre-select the languages for audio and subtitles. The progress of the copying is reported in detail and a preview screen lets you see and hear the content before you start the copy process to avoid setup errors.
Very easy to copy
- With its friendly interface and intuitive controls, even new users can make a backup copy with DVDFab DVD Copy without problems. The expert user will enjoy the way complex functions can be accomplished in just a few clicks.
(DVDFab version 188.8.131.52)
- New: Added the support for new Java protections.
- New: Added the new profiles for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in Ripper and Video Converter.
- Fix: A crash problem when opening DVD sources in certain cases.
- Fix: A problem that DVDFab could not detect IQS (Intel Quick Sync) GPU with Intel(R) HD Graphics driver version 10.18.10.3907.
- Fix: A problem that DVDFab could not detect IQS (Intel Quick Sync) GPU with IntelAtom Z3740 CPU.
- Fix: A problem that the main menu is gone after compressing Blu-ray fulldisc to BD25 in certain cases.
- Fix: A problem that the output result does not play back after compressing Blu-ray 3D fulldisc to BD25 in certain cases.
- Fix: An oversize problem when compressing Blu-ray sources to BD25 with CUDA lightning-shrink enabled in certain cases.
- Fix: A screen dazzling problem when playing back the converted mp4 files with VLC in certain cases.
- Fix: A freeze problem when converting DVD sources to mp4 files in certain cases