|Date: 06 April 2013|
|Price: 14 days free trial, starting at $349.00|
|DameWare Remote Support HomePage|
|Download DameWare Remote Support (requires registration)|
|Note: System management application...|
|Editor's Rating: 4.5/5|
DameWare Remote Support 10.0 is an enterprise system management application for Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista which allows Administrators to go beyond the limitations of Microsoft's Management Console (MMC). DNTU provides an integrated collection of Microsoft Windows NT administration utilities, incorporated within a "easy to use" centralized interface for remote management of Windows Servers and Workstations. Most all of the standard utilities are included within DNTU's powerful Explorer-style interface, many of which have been greatly enhanced to provide superior performance, added functionality, and ease of use. DNTU also contains custom NT tools including the DameWare Mini Remote Control program and the Exporter, and also supports the use of standard shell property pages and shell context menus.
DameWare Remote Support (DRS) lets you manage servers, notebooks and laptops remotely so you can quickly support end-users. DameWare Remote Support includes desktop remote control and the ability to complete Windows Administration tasks remotely right from the DameWare Remote Support Console!
DameWare Remote Support Benefits
- Support 1,000s of end-users users without having to leave your desk
- Save time by remotely completing Windows administration tasks
- Quickly troubleshoot problems using Remote Control
- Priced per-admin instead of per-managed computer, making it easy to afford!
- Learn More
DameWare Remote Support Key Features
- Remotely reboot servers and notebooks
- Start and stop Windows Services
- Clear and view Windows Event Logs
- Copy and delete files on remote computers
- Manage Windows® Active Directory™
- Take full control of the end-user's desktop in one click
- Chat with the end-user as you troubleshoot problems
- Take screenshots of remote desktops
- Automatically install agents as you need them
- Remote Support Software that's easy to use
DameWare Remote Support was previously called DameWare NT Utilities.
(DameWare Remote Support version 10.0.0)
- Mobile Support: You can now connect to MRC agents with your iPhone or iPad. Download the DameWare Mobile Client from the Apple App Store, and then install the DameWare Gateway on a server to securely connect to your remote computers.
- New Licensing: You can automatically update your license when you update DameWare or renew your maintenance instead of manually entering new license keys. License keys from version 9.x can also use this new functionality
- Proxy Support for Silent Installs: MRC and DRS include command-line arguments to add your proxy data
- Virtual Drives: Remotely mount virtual drives or image files using Intel vPro technology
- Version 10.0 of Mini Remote Control: This release includes the latest version of DameWare MRC