|Date: 25 October 2013|
|Size: 269.06 MB|
|Price: trialware, $49.99; 3 PC's licenses $79.99|
|Acronis True Image HomePage|
|Download Acronis True Image|
|Save $35 on Acropack 2014! Includes Acronis Disk Director 11 & True Image 2014 by Acronis|
|Note: Reliable image backup and recovery of your entire system...|
|Editor's Rating: 4.5/5
Acronis True Image 2014 gives you reliable image backup and recovery of your entire system, including email, music, photos, videos, documents, personal settings, and all applications. You can easily choose where and how to backup – locally, or online, and including your entire system or just specific files and folders can be quickly and easily recovered anytime. And you can recover precisely what you need, quickly and effortlessly, anytime, anywhere.
Backup and restore the exact configuration of your PC, including your operating system, settings, applications, and all your files. Save everything to a removable hard drive, CD/DVD, USB drive, NAS device, or even Acronis cloud storage.
Incremental & differential backups
Backup locally and to the cloud, without the need to run a new full-system backup every time. After an initial image backup, incremental and differential backups capture only changes since your last backup to save time and storage space.
Free online storage
Start off with your own piece of the cloud. We give you 5GB of FREE, ultra-secure cloud storage for one year. Customize access rights and rules then use it to backup, sync, share, or store your critical files and folders.
Nonstop PC backup
Revisit any file, folder, or your entire system at a specific point in time – True Image records on-going changes as you work so your backups are always up to date.
Get a preview of what your system looked like at each backup and go back in time to choose the version you want to restore.
Automatic File Sync
Fast, secure, simple – the files you choose are automatically pushed to all your devices running True Image 2014 or the free mobile apps for Android and iOS.
(Acronis True Image 2014 version 17.0 build 5560)
- Disk backup to Acronis Cloud - Back up your system or other partitions directly to the Cloud saving all data and partition structure
- Bare metal system recovery from the Cloud - When your system becomes unbootable or you change your hard drive, you can recover your system from Acronis Cloud using bootable media. Acronis Universal Restore is also supported for disk recovery from the Cloud (available in Premium edition only)
- Incremental recovery from the Cloud - When you recover a partition from the Cloud, data is recovered incrementally. It makes the operation very fast
Enhancements and optimizations
- Improved performance of online backup and recovery from the Cloud
- Reworked and improved progress indicator for online backup and recovery from the Cloud
- Acronis True Image 2014 Premium comes instead of Plus Pack. Now you need only one build to download – license is changed by serial number
- Acronis Universal Restore works while recovering system from the Cloud. This feature is available only in Premium edition of Acronis True Image 2014
- Toolbar on the Backup and recovery tab has been optimized
- Notifications in Windows taskbar notification area and application enhancements
- InApp purchase support
- Acronis account can be created within the application
- Support of multiple online backups per one computer
- Disk and partition backup dialog has been enhanced
List of fixed issues
- True Image scheduler does not wake up computer when it's time to back up
- A USB flash drive is not seen in the system after True Image installation
- True Image fails to clone disk to a USB flash drive which has been detected as MBR disk
- Acronis Extended Capacity Manager: Virtual Disk driver is missed
- Under bootable media, there is no check box to select all partitions of GPT disk
- Disk backup settings saved as default are not saved after True Image console restart
- Under bootable media, wireless mouse Logitec M705 is not detected
- Computer shuts down after non-system disks cloning
- In specific environment, file backup of EFS encrypted files fails
- Under bootable media, cloning operation fails. Bootable media doesn't recognize SSD disk file system
- Acronis System Clean-up cannot read from some HDD sectors
- Email notification settings cannot be saved if mail server doesn't require login information
- Disk backup to Cloud fails with error "Unable to create volume snapshot"
- Backup to a mapped NAS fails with error "The specified network password is not correct"
- Under bootable media, GPT disks are not seen in Backup Wizard and Acronis DriveCleanser